15 June 2017
Public Foundation "Development of Civil Society" within the framework of the UNESCO Participation Program for 2016-2017 conducted the Round Table on the theme: "Social integration of women through the art: dialogue and the development of artistic skills" on 12-13 June, 2017.
During the Round Table, the participants presented their research paper/ presentations on the on agenda’s issues.
As a result of the Round Table "Social Integration of Women through Art: Dialogue and the Development of Artistic Skills", the following recommendations were developed.
- Restore the subject "Fundamentals of Fine Arts" in schools, colleges, universities level;
- To intensify the work of psychologists in schools and colleges by combining the work of psychologists with social workers, thus creating a full-fledged socio-psychological service in educational institutions;
- Preservation of pre-professional art education in schools;
- Development of additional education;
- To train teachers of additional art education both for development of skills of gifted children, and for the formation of artistic creativity;
- Conduct training seminars for psychologists and teachers;
- To revive the subject of drawing and introduce it as a mandatory subject in the school curriculum.
- To revive honorary titles as forms of additional stimulation of representatives of the creative sphere of culture (Honored, People's Artist of Kazakhstan, etc.);
- Strengthening the role of creative unions - the union of artists, the union of composers, etc.