5 October 2020
Discussion took place on 30 September 2020 and was dedicated to the following theme: "Concert and Cultural-Event Industry of Central Asia during the Quarantine. Lessons Learned".
During the debate, the panelists specialized in organizing cultural and event activities and representing different Central Asian countries have discussed the following questions:
• General state of the industry and its employees in the region in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic;
• Alternative ways of overcoming and combating the impact of the crisis discussed or implemented within the industry;
• Existing and possible forms and types of support for the industry by the national governments.
The following representatives of the concert and cultural-event industry have contributed to the discussion:
• Arsen Dlyanchev, National Association of Event Organizers (Republic of Uzbekistan);
• Elina Kozino, head of the "Showmaster" Online Event School, member of the Eurasian Event Association, filmmaker (Republic of Kazakhstan);
• Vladimir Kravchenko, founder of the International Concert and Event Industry Forum "Colisium", member of the Eurasian Event Association (Republic of Kazakhstan);
• Dmitriy Menshikov, Director General of “IOSIS SHOW” LLC (Republic of Uzbekistan);
• Saule Samidin, Chairman of the Board of the Eurasian Event Association, Head of "Sun Events" Company (Republic of Kazakhstan);
• Sabit Suleimenov, International Ticket Agency "Zakazbiletov.kz" (Republic of Kazakhstan);
• Guzyal Khozhda, General Producer of "Event Awards Central Asia", founder and Director General of "My People" LLC, culture researcher (Kyrgyz Republic).
The video is available in the Russian language on the YouTube channel of UNESCO Cluster Office in Almaty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aDBpPdiMug&t=18s
Permanent link: http://en.unesco.kz/the-video-of-the-third-resiliart-debate-in-central-asia-is-now-available